- My very first serious brush with "diversity". Met new-found friends from different countries aside from the Philippines and Bermuda: India, Uganda, Pakistan, Canada, US, Kenya, UK, etc.
- My very first Christmas away from my family.. boo hoo. But it turned out pretty well, my housemates and I hosted a fun christmas eve party for fellow Filipinos and other nationalities
- Joined the dating scene... yeee heee. April 2, 2006 when my future husband-to-be David and I officially started dating.
- First bday with David
- My first trip to the UK - no, not with David. Went for a 2 week visit to the UK with one of my closest friends in Bermuda, Myles in August 2006
- First westend play, visit to Stonehenge and discovery of my favorite place in the UK: Bath!
- My first trip to the US in November 2006. Hello, New York City!
- First Broadway show: The Lion King
- My first (and so far only) encounter with proper golf
- My second Chrismas away from my family.. boo hoo.. But again, got the surprise of my life: David proposed to me in Miami on December 25, 2006. Hinde naman kami nagmamadali di ba, hahaha. Ay sya lang pala since he was the one who proposed - I never had an inkling in fairness! Oh, this was my first holiday / vacation with David
- First visit to one of my childhood BFF Robie in Miami
- First visit to Disney Orlando and Kenney Space Center
- New Year in New York with the most special peeps in my life: David and my youngest sis Ascon. Super fun!
- My first brush with winter. No snow encounter in wintery New York though... boooo!
- Wedding plans!
- Job promotion
- First visit to Boston with side trips to Gloucester and Salem. One of my favorite holidays ever.
- First time meeting the Saker boys :)
- Nikon DSLR
- Boracay wedding - December 6, 2007. Best-est [sic] day in my book, ever!!
- Singapore, Malaysia trip with David
- Meeting Ascon's boyfriend - wow, each Caceres sib was with a "hunny" for Christmas
- David's first Christmas with my family and my homecoming after 2 years!
- David's first New Year with my family - first encounter with torotot at paputok!
- First visit to the Saker family in Bourne, UK
- Job promotion
- Snow in NJ.. first time and it was the night of the Pacquiao fight vs. de la Hoya
- My visit to Bacolod and Su-ay with David
- Happy Christmas with the Caceres brood
- David's second encounter with the torotot
- Credit crisis!!!
TOMORROW: Dodging redundancy and carrying on blogging
Note: All photos in my multiply link :)