Monday, April 20, 2009

Preface

Ahh 3 years and change... yet it seems forever. I started a blog a while back when I first moved here (late '05) but frustrations with not having my own personal laptop and the slowest of slowest of internet connection just diluted any interest I had. It was called "Bermuda Shorts" hoping to do a bit of anecdoting about my life in the island. Did not pursue and resorted to just posting photos and a bit of blogging in my Multiply site and then Facebook came. Only when my sister Ascon moved to Cambodia and started a blog that I resurrected the idea .. in short, inggitera ang lola mo!! Haha.

So, here goes a new blog, hoping to still capture my experiences here in Bermuda. But I'll go beyond that and blog about just whatever. Good luck to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin