Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Rockin' the DIY-in'

Everything is just efffing expensive here in Bermuda that DIY-ing is a biggie for survival. Today, I am just so happy to finally find a jewelry cleaner which works a lot better than having my blings cleaned in a jewelry store. (Don't get me wrong, it's just in the Philippines it costs around $2 to have your blings cleaned that it's common to have our blings cleaned "professionally").

Revitalizing jewelry cleaner works great - - only it costs more than 2x the US price. But, it's still value for money when you have to pay more than that for every cleaning.

I bet hubby would be proud - - these are his presents afterall, ye!

Revitalizing, you make my DIY-ing rock! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin